March 11: James draws a cat
James has been drawing a ton lately. I love it because usually he just brings me a marker and asks me to draw what he wants. Now he just wants the markers and he will spend maybe 15 minutes at a time drawing. On this particular day I went to the white board, where he spends most of his time drawing, and found a picture of a cat. You could clearly tell what it was too. It had a head, and whiskers, a body, legs and a tail. I was pretty impressed with my little guy.
March 12: James tells us his name
James has NEVER answered the question "What is your name?" Today I asked James what his name was and he told me! So I told Doug to go ask him his name to see if he would do it again, and he did!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have been posting these little updates on James. It's great to see the things that he is doing!
I was just going to post the same thing as Shannon-I am loving these updates! It's neat to hear about the little successes and get a glimpse into your life.
Post a Comment